A virtual office provides address services for a fee, without providing dedicated office space. It differs from “office business centers” or “executive suites”, which do provide physical office space and/or meeting rooms.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
- We will receive your messages and registered mail / courier up to 100 numbers in a month. Additional numbers shall be charged extra.
- We will inform you if and when we receive your any mail by email registered with us
- The signatory or authorized person of Signatory duly notarized on a stamp paper coming to collect mail must bring printed copy of our email sent to you for having received the mail.
- If you wish to re-direct any of the packet, you need to keep a deposit with us and we can re-send the particular mail by speed post or courier and Rs.100/- handling charges in addition to actual charges charged by speed post or courier shall be recovered from your deposit.
- There is no expense of paying monthly rent or salary to receptionist or peon and maintenance your office. You can concentrate on your business without worrying about important communications.
- Virtual Office can be your registered office, corporate office, head office, branch office etc. and you can change it in the records of Registrar of Companies, LLP authorities or Registrar of firms, you can also register with GST, Sales Tax, Income Tax and open Current Account in any Bank.
- You are provided free legal advise for your personal and business matters at all times.
ESSENTIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
(A) You are yourself responsible for all dealings, licenses, registration and legal compliance of your business.
(B) You will not be allowed to transact any business from VIRTUAL OFFICE premises.
(C) The arrangements shall be terminated immediately, without any notice, in case you are found doing any illegal business or not collecting your mails from Virtual Office or not paid renewal fee on due date.