(DULY SIGNED AND RUBBER STAMPED BY OWNER OF THE PREMISES)
- No objection Certificate.
- Virtual Office Agreement or Lease Deed or Rent Agreement on Stamp Paper.
- Copy of latest electricity bill.
WE WILL SEND YOU THE SCANNED COPY ALSO OF YOUR SIGNED APPLICATION FORM AND ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS IN A .PDF FILE AT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Our Application Form filled, signed & stamped by you.
- No objection Certificate signed & stamped by owner of the premises.
- Virtual Office Agreement / Lease or Rent Agreement signed & stamped (as required)
- Copy of latest Electricity Bill duly signed & stamped by the owner of the premises
MOST IMPORTANT:–The Virtual Office Agreement or Lease Deed or Rent Agreement is not required to be registered at the office of registrar because the same is not exceeding one (1) year period as is specified in Section 17(1)(d) of the Registration Act, 1908, which is re-produced below for your information.
17. Documents of which registration is compulsory.—(l) The following documents shall be registered, if the property to which they relate is situate in a district in which, and if they have been executed on or after the date on which, Act No. XVI of 1864, or the Indian Registration Act, 1866, or the Indian Registration Act, 1871, or the Indian Registration Act, 1877, or this Act came or comes into force, namely:—
IN CASE OF ANY DOUBT OR QUERY, YOU MAY KINDLY GET IN TOUCH WITH US.