- Documents you give us
- Our “Prescribed Application Form” duly filled, signed & stamped by the Applicant.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration or Certificate of Incorporation of a Company (if already registered) or if you have obtained the name from any authority for registration.
- Copy of names & addresses of all the Partners as per Partnership Deed or names and addresses of all the Directors as per MCA web site.
- Four (4) number Passport size coloured photographs of the Applicant (hard copy). One of the Partner or Director shall become the Applicant to sign on the application for Virtual Office.
- Copy of Aadhaar card (both sides) of all the Directors or all the Partners.
- Copy of PAN of the Company or Firm in addition to PAN of all the Directors or all the Partners.
- One small round rubber stamp of your firm / company to enable us receive your mail, if the firm or company is already existing ALTERNATIVELY you may give the stamp after registration of the firm or company.
- Stamp Paper for making the rent agreement by the owner of the premises as has already been prescribed by legal adviser of the owner of the premises.
LEASE OR RENT AGREEMENT ON STAMP PAPER
The tenant has to procure one stamp paper as per Article 35(a)(i) Or as per Article 35(a)(ii) (as is applicable), read with Article 15 of Schedule I of The Indian Stamp Act, 1899 read with Stamp Duty in Delhi as amended by notification dated 19th & 20th May, 2003, as is made available by The Stock Holding Corporation of India.
You are to ensure that the Stamp Paper contains the following:—–
First Party: RAMINDER SINGH SAHOTA
Second Party: the name of Lessee / Tenant or would be Tenant
Stamp Duty paid by: Lessee / Tenant Or would be Tenant
PLEASE NOTE: The liability to purchase/provide the Stamp Paper is of the Lessee or Intended Lessee as per Section 29(c) of the Indian Stamp Act, 1899, which is re-produced below for your information.
Central Government Act, Section 29 in The Indian Stamp Act, 1899
29. Duties by whom payable.—In the absence of an agreement to the contrary, the expense of providing the proper stamp shall be borne—
ANOTHER OPTION FOR ABOVE POINT NO 8
You may pay the cost of stamp paper + our service cost / handling charges in advance and then we will arrange the Stamp Paper on your behalf.
IN CASE OF ANY DOUBT OR QUERY, YOU MAY KINDLY GET IN TOUCH WITH US.