We provide address facility for an annual fee, without providing dedicated office space. This system is cheaper than “office business centers” or “executive suites”, which provides office space. This system saves you the money to be spent on maintenance of office and paying Salary to Receptionist and Peon.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
- Virtual Office can be your registered office, corporate office, head office, branch office etc. and you can change it in the records of Registrar of Companies, LLP authorities or Registrar of firms, you can also import export authorities and register with GST, Sales Tax, Income Tax, any other authority and may also open Current Account in any Bank.
- The name of your firm/company shall be placed outside the door of the commercial office premises along with your email address in addition to the name of signatory along with one mobile number registered with us. The date of commencement of the virtual office agreement shall also be displayed.
- We will receive your messages and registered mail / courier up to 50 grams weight, up to 100 numbers in a month and if more than 50 grams up to 50 in a month. Additional numbers & additional weight shall be charged extra.
- We will inform you, as and when we receive any mail of your person or company registered with us by email or on your mobile or WhatsApp or by sms or by calling you on your mobile registered with us. This shall be done by our expert team without any delay or failure.
- You may collect the mail personally or through an authorized person, during the virtual office timings from the Virtual Office, by contacting our person at the Virtual Office on mobile.
- If you wish to re-direct any of the mail, you need pay actual expenses of speed post / courier in addition to Rs.200/- as our handling charges, in advance, by Cash or through Paytm 9810065447 or our Bank account.
- All photographs (view from out side and inside of the office) on the web-site for are common use of all our clients of Virtual Office and for public. Any one may download and use it for their purposes without any extra charge.
- In case any of the Virtual Office client want to have a photograph of their Director or (Key Mangerial Person) KMP inside the Virtual Office, for the purpose of filing INC-22A/KYC (Know Your Customer) or for filing with the Registrar of Companies, a separate Charge of Rs.1,000/- only, is payable. We shall provide you the Name of your Company along with your registration number or CIN & address of registered office, printed by us on paper (Legal size) or you may bring the same in flex sheet or as per your requirements along with you, for the purpose.
ESSENTIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF VIRTUAL OFFICE
You are yourself responsible for all dealings with your clients, procurement of licenses for your business, registration of your office with any Govt. department and also the legal compliance of your business.
ESSENTIAL TERM TO KNOW IN ADVANCE FOR YOU
The arrangements shall be terminated on the day your last day of the rent agreement.
You must / you have to collect your mail if any on the last day of the agreement or before the end of the agreement. All mail if not collected by you shall be destroyed as is deemed fit by us at your own cost and consequences.
As per law of Registration of Agreements, any agreement for more than one year has to be compulsorily registered with the Registrar of Documents of the area by payment of registration fee at certain rate of annual rental value @ 6% for the previous and future rent agreement.
IN CASE OF ANY DOUBT OR QUERY, JUST GET IN TOUCH WITH US.