- You need to give us
- Our “Prescribed Application Form” duly filled, signed & stamped by the Applicant.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration or Certificate of Incorporation of a Company (if already registered) or if you have obtained the name from any authority for registration.
- Copy of names & addresses of all the Partners as per Partnership Deed or names and addresses of all the Directors as per MCA web site.
- Four (4) number Passport size coloured photographs of the Applicant (hard copy). One of the Partner or Director shall become the Applicant to sign on the application for Virtual Office.
- Copy of Aadhaar card (both sides) of the Applicant.
- Copy of PAN of the Applicant.
- One small round rubber stamp of your firm / company to enable us receive your mail, if the firm or company is already existing ALTERNATIVELY you may give the stamp after registration of the firm or company.
- Agreement for services of Virtual Office on simple paper shall be made by Virtual Office ALTERNATIVELY: Rent Agreement on a Stamp Paper for dedicated & marked space along with services of the Virtual Office can be made, as per your requirement.
IN CASE YOU REQUIRE LEASE OR RENT AGREEMENT ON STAMP PAPER
You have to procure one stamp paper of Rs.220/- which can be purchased from anywhere in India, by the Tenant or person aspiring to become Tenant, as per Article 35(a)(i) read with Article 15 of Schedule I of The Indian Stamp Act, 1899 read with Stamp Duty in Delhi as amended by notification dated 19th & 20th May, 2003, as is made available by The Stock Holding Corporation of India.
You are to ensure that the Stamp Paper contains the following:—–
Description of Document: Article 35 (i) Lease – Rent Deed up to 1 year
Purchased by: (the name of the Lessee / Tenant Or would be Tenant)
Property Description: Shop at 308, Plot No.2, Sector-5, Aggarwal Tower, MLU Plaza, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
First Party: RAMINDER SINGH SAHOTA
Second Party: the name of Lessee / Tenant or would be Tenant
Stamp Duty paid by: Lessee / Tenant Or would be Tenant
Stamp Duty Amount (Rs.): 220
PLEASE NOTE: The liability to purchase/provide the Stamp Paper is of the Lessee or Intended Lessee as per Section 29(c) of the Indian Stamp Act, 1899, which is re-produced below for your information.
ANOTHER OPTION FOR ABOVE POINT NO 8
You may pay Rs.300/- (220 + 80 our handling charges) in advance and then we will arrange the Stamp Paper on your behalf. But in this case the Agreement or Lease Deed may get delayed by one day.
29. Duties by whom payable.—In the absence of an agreement to the contrary, the expense of providing the proper stamp shall be borne—
IN CASE OF ANY DOUBT OR QUERY, YOU MAY KINDLY GET IN TOUCH WITH US.