Udyog Aadhar or MSME registration is a certificate provided to micro small medium sized UDYOG Aadhar used to be referred to as MSME registration earlier. Now the process for obtaining MSME registration has been merged with Udyog Aadhar registration and made online by the government. The main objectives of the MSME department with respect to providing Udyog Aadhar registration are as follows:
- To enable the micro small and medium enterprises to compete with inter international competition efficiently:
- To promote the growth of micro small and medium enterprises on a large scale to effectively tackle the widespread problems of unemployment and poverty;
- To extend the benefits of various government scheme at one stop to the SSI units;
- To safeguard SSI from financial harassment in the hands of big industries.
The applicants personal Aadhar is the main requirement for oblation Udyog Aadhar in case of a proprietorship no further documents are required other than an email and mobile number.
- In case of proprietorship the applicants Aadhar must be used.
- In case of partnership the partners Aadhar can be used.
- In case of a company the directors Aadhar can be used.
- In case of LLP the designated partners Aadhar can be used
If an applicant or authorized signatory of a business dose not have Aadhar then he/she must first apply of Aadhar at an Aadhar enrolment center once the Aadhar is obtained the Udyog Aadhar process can be started.
Udhyog Aadhar Requirements
- The exemption under the direct tax laws
- Reduction in fee for filing patents and trademarks
- After getting registered with MSME, your business will get eligible for availing government scheme benefits which will include loans without guarantee, low-interest rates on loan, and easy loan.
- You will have financial backing from the government for participating in foreign business expos.
- You will also get to enjoy other forms of subsidies that will help you in increasing your company’s revenue.
- Our will get an exemption when your enterprise applies for government tenders.
Documents Required For Individuals
- Pan Card /Aadhar Card
- Address proof of the Orgnisation
- Mobile No./Email Id
- Bank Statement
- Passport Size Photograph
- Trade Name of Organisation.
Documents Required For Organisations
- Aadhar Card of Authorized Person.
- Business Category (Private Limited,Partnership, LLP, OPC, HUF etc.)
- Address proof of the organisation.
- Bank Details
- Incorporation Certificate.
- Number of Person Employee.
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment
- Previous Registration Details (if any)
- Key areas of activity of the business service or manufacturing